- To present, discuss and debate the transformation of basic knowledge into ideas and candidates for translation so as to deliver sustainable innovative products and services for the benefit of society
- To empower the student community with professional, ethical and social awareness, there-by moulding them to become smart and wise professionals with a global outlook and social commitment.
- To analyse the social, political, economic and cultural aspects under the technology umbrella.
- To build Responsible Engineers who hold paramount importance to the health, safety and welfare of the general public.
- To inculcate the concept of sustainability and green technologies in Engineering disciplines.
- To sensitize students to the practical challenges that organisations face and understand the nuances and realities of the industry apart from technical knowledge.
- To inculcate the spirit of working in multi-disciplinary teams and gain on- the- job experience through active and challenging work on real engineering projects.
- To foster creative talents, innovative research, self-awareness and life-long learning