Translational Research and Professional Leadership Centre (TPLC), GEC Barton Hill, is organizing a two-day National Seminar on ‘Sustainable Lake Rejuvenation” from March 14 – 15th, 2019 at Hotel Hycinth by Sparsa, Thampanoor, Trivandrum. We invite professionals, faculty and research scholars who are interested in Lake Rejuvenation & Water Management are cordially invited. Sessions: The Big Picture of Sustainable, Lake Rejuvenation, Success Stories, Scientific and Sustainable, Approaches in Lake Rejuvenation, Aesthetics in Lake Rejuvenation, Revived Lake and Society and Entrepreneurship opportunities in Lake Rejuvenation. Registration should be done online or through email latest by 10th March, 2019. The registration will be based on first come first serve basis with registration fee – Rs. 1500.
- Registration procedure:
- Download the registration form
- fill it including signature
- scan the copy and send it to mail id : email@example.com
- The fee should be paid by DD in favour of Co-Ordinator payable at Trivandrum or by online bank transfer.
- Name of bank:
- State Bank of India, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram,
- A/c number: 67388544941
- IFSC: SBIN0070415
- For more information : (+91) 7736136161, 8848876877
Registration extended till 13 March, 2019.
Register here: https://form.jotform.me/90520425528453
Limited seats available !!!!!